About Derwent Hill
Training Centre Facilities
With its magnificent lake and mountain setting, Derwent Hill provides a combination of excellent facilities and location, allowing people to enjoy and achieve in a safe and welcoming environment.
The Training Centre was purpose built in 1997 with a substantial refurbishment completed in December 2009.
Outside the Training Centre
- 3 single, 11 twin/double & 1 triple ensuite rooms - total 15 delegates in single occupancy or up to 28 in shared occupancy.
- All rooms have digital TV (with Freeview), hairdryers and tea / coffee making facilities
- Plentiful home cooked food, with homemade cakes and biscuits for your breaks
- Comfortable exclusive bar / dining / lounge area
- Conference room with partitioned breakout area
- Beautiful riverside gardens with extensive views over Derwent Water and Borrowdale
- Patio area with seating
- Drying room
- Large car park
- Free Wifi
- Digital projector with DVD in conference room
- Music player and TV in lounge
A cost-effective way to abstract staff from the normal workplace, to plan for your service and to build a team