We all know it’s good for our mental wellbeing to be active in the outdoors, but often we struggle to find the time.
New for this summer, we are offering a three-day women’s only outdoor adventure programme from Tuesday 27th – Thursday 29th August 2019!
This short break will enable you to experience something new or further develop your skills, meet likeminded women and enjoy a bit of luxury, in the comfortable surroundings of Derwent Hill’s superior accommodation.
You will stay in comfortable en-suite rooms in our Training Centre (twin occupancy) and be taken on a journey of exploration in the beautiful English Lake District.
This package has everything included for just £338 per person!
- Arrive on Tuesday 27th August at 9 am for refreshments and check-in – get ready for a 10 am start.
- Head out with our experienced tutors for a Gorge Descent, just a short drive away.
- Back to Derwent Hill for a buffet lunch.
- After lunch, stay in the beautiful grounds of Derwent Hill and be taken on our Ropes courses, the High Challenge and the Big Swing.
- Dinner, followed by a yoga session (on the lawn overlooking Derwentwater – fingers crossed for good weather).
- Full English breakfast followed by a canoe journey with outdoor cooking on an island!
- Dinner, followed by a sunset walk on Catbells.
- Full English breakfast followed by a mountain day.
- Leave at 4.30 pm
Your stay includes the use of a comfortable lounge with complimentary tea and coffee, so you can relax and unwind at the end of the day. Alcoholic beverages and soft drinks are not included, but a bar will be available.
All you need to bring is comfortable clothing and footwear; we will provide all activity and specialist outdoor kit.
Parking on site or nearby.
Bookings are non-refundable.
Prices include VAT at the standard rate.
To book, call us on 017687 72005, email us on mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact us form by clicking the button below.