Derwent Hill’s Training Centre is purpose-built, and was opened by Sir Chris Bonington in 1997. It has been designed to provide an exclusive and comfortable training or meeting environment.
- Fifteen en-suite rooms – three singles, eleven twins and one triple. Total 15 guests in single occupancy or up to 28 in shared occupancy.
- All rooms have towels, a hairdryer, a small television (Freeview) and tea /coffee making facilities.
- One ground floor twin room has an accessible bathroom.
- Comfortable exclusive bar / dining / lounge area
- Conference room with partitioned breakout area
- Beautiful riverside gardens with extensive views over Derwent Water
- Patio area with seating
- Cloak room & Drying room
- Car park
- Electric car charging points
- Free Wi-fi
- Digital projector in conference room
- TV in the lounge
Products and Prices
For details of all of our products, please visit the following pages: